Location: Mountain View, CA
Pay Range: DOE
Estimated Length: 1 year
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you are a storyteller with strong writing and editorial skills. You craft compelling narratives about our client's digital store and use off-store push marketing (notifications and email) to drive enrollment and engagement for critical strategic programs for Play. You bring user-focused marketing experience and strong analytical marketing skills, which allow you to build scalable programs that meet the needs of demanding super-gamers, users turning on their first mobile phones, and everyone in between across the globe.
You use data and experimentation to drive growth, with testing and iterating in your DNA. You come to Play with a track record of delivering high impact, creative concepts on time and to specification. You are a "can do" person who enjoys fine-tuning small details, as much as you do strategically think about the big picture. You're someone who is motivated to get things done and views obstacles as exciting challenges that demand creative solutions.
- Push marketing (email/notifications) / CRM experience, particularly around setting and managing promotional offers for a consumer product.
- Experience launching and scaling marketing programs that span multiple countries
- Deep interest in the behavioral economics behind user decisions, as well as market-specific needs and nuances.
- Experience partnering closely with product and engineering counterparts; Experience driving A/B testing and optimization
- Track record of creative problem solving and bias towards action
- Creative brief writing & localization
- Project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Campaign experimentation design and execution
- BA/BS required in any field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in retail / GTM marketing role.
- Large-scale project management experience across multiple countries.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and business plans, as well as analyze customer and market insights and market spend effectiveness.
- Detail oriented with proven track record of driving tactical executions.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Comfortable presenting to senior decision makers.
- Analytics and reporting
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- 5 years of experience in CRM / growth marketing
- Knowledge / experience in mobile, e-commerce, and/or gaming experience.
- International marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records