Responsibilities for this Granulation Machine Operator include, but are not limited to:
- Properly executes the proper set-up and operation of standard granulator.
- Monitor the granulation process constantly to ensure product is processed according to company standards.
- Identifies and prepare all raw material according to documentation.
- Ensures proper cleanliness and assembly of all manufacturing equipment per directions.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat, clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of all equipment logs and documentation.
- Disassembles equipment, cleans; reassembles and prepares for next batch for granulation.
- 1-3 years operator experience or previous experience working in a related work environment.
- Requires a high school diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to stand for the full shift and lift loads up to 35 pounds.
- Shifts starting at 6pm (12 hour shift) and starting at 6am (12 hour shifts).
- Pay rate $17-$18, depending on shift
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
To be considered for this Granulation Machine Operator position, you:
What's in this for you?
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Granulation Machine Operator position in the San Fernando Valley or any related opportunities with Adecco
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records