What will you actually be doing as a General Production Worker?
As a General Production Worker at our client site, you will work as part of a team to achieve daily goals. Primary responsibilities include:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying standard work instructions; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Positions parts in specified relationship to each other using general knowledge of product and/or using bills of materials
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- General Production Worker jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Flexibility in schedule to work overtime as needed
What's in it for you?
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at our client site? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this General Production Worker job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records