- Working in various manufacturing positions
- Using hand tools to assemble various parts
- Learning to understand and utilize blueprints
- Stocking material and helping as needed
- Highly motivated
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus!
- Gain experience in a thriving industry!
- Weekly pay checks
- Generous bonus offered for referrals!
- Comprehensive benefits after one month
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for the Production Associate position in Bellingham, Washington!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled