The ideal candidate will be upbeat, motivated and work well with other people. If you meet the qualifications listed, APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities for the Bookkeeper jobs include:
- Input information and data into QuickBooks
- Check figures, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
- Process payroll for 25+ employees
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- Write routine reports, correspondence, business letters and summaries
- Other duties assigned by management
Requirements for the Bookkeeper job include:
- Associates Degree in accounting or equivalent work experience REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years' experience with accounts payable and receivables
- Must have 2-3 years' experience with Microsoft Excel
- MUST be Proficient in QuickBooks
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
We hope to hear from you soon!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to associates. Benefits are available to you as an associate after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Bookkeeper jobs in Rapid City, SD or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled