Responsibilities for this Full Charge Bookkeeper/Finance Manager job include:
- Day-to-day financial operations within the District, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, & analyze information
- Maintain the annual budget and chart of accounts.
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
- Check figures, postings, & documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, & proper codes
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using computers
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
- Provide insightful information and expectations to General Manager to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable, and profits and losses
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- Additional duties include, PRA information, customer transaction, billing, banking, deposits, mailing.
- Degree in Accounting, business, economics, or in finance
- 2 to 4 year of Accounting work experience
- Pay rates starting at Starting $20.00 per hour base of DOE, plus overtime as needed.
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Full Charge Bookkeeper/Finance Manager job in Brownsville, Ca.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled