Responsibilities for Forklift Shipping Receiving jobs include:
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Stacking empty pallets
- Candidates must have at least one year of previous experience
- Candidates must have be Forklift Certified within the past 5 years
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others
- Forklift certification per OSHA standards
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
The starting pay rate for Forklift Shipping Receiving jobs is $16.00-16.50/hr, plus overtime as needed.
For instant consideration for this Forklift Shipping Receiving job in Aberdeen, MD, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.