- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities of a Financial Associate include:
- Handling Accounts Receivable (AR) tasks
- Assist with auditing of services, payments, and adjustment postings
- Billing of manual services
- Benefit verification
- Process service agreements
- Data entry and updating of records
- Frequently multi task and assist with various projects - cross training will be needed
- Be a team player by being willing to help others in the department as needed.
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as needed Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year business or accounting related degree is preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly to new situations and projects
- Be able to prioritize tasks and promote a sense of urgency when needed.
- Must be able to complete tasks with 100% accuracy as errors can lead to significant impact on the company financials.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- FREE Skill Builder training
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday, day hours.
Compensation: $14 - $16 per hour, based on level of experience
What's in this for you?
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Financial Associate job in Downtown Duluth, MN, or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Adecco