Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting EPIQ recruiting for Financial Analyst in Beaverton, Oregon. These are long term assignments that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable Class Action and Claims Solutions and Corporate Services experience.
As a Financial Analyst at EPIQ you will supply accurate and timely account summaries and support documentation to Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Attorneys and Accountants.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyze accounts and data for accuracy, run query resolution and implementation plan
- Project Execution - continually monitor, evaluate and guide project staff to meet deliverables and timeline within budget
- Research and Provide bank transaction information as requested
- Apply for tax identification numbers from state or federal agencies and track along entire process
- Basic Accounting Principles and Superior Communication Skills
- Strong Technical and Computer Skills (MS office)
- Associate degree with Accounting Preferred or a Combination of education and experience will be considered
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The starting pay rate for Financial Analyst jobs is $16.00 - $17.00/hr, depending on experience, plus overtime as needed.
This position is day shift, Monday - Friday.
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
For instant consideration for this Financial Analyst job with Adecco in Beaverton, OR, click on Apply Now!