Responsibilities for this Shipping/Receiving Administrative Assistant position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates shipping and receiving for including verifying receipt of shipments with purchase orders, noting damages incurred.
- Schedules and coordinates delivery of all materials to customers.
- Responsible for majority of the verbal and electronic communication with customers.
- Maintains departmental records such as UPS shipments, package inventories, and packing slips.
- Generates proper labels and insures correct application according to established policies and procedures.
- Complies with scheduling and attendance requirements.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- Must be flexible to work overtime if needed
- Must be experienced in operation of hand tools, radial arm and circular saws, screw gun and nail gun to build shipping crates.
- Strong computer skills especially advanced in Word, Excel and Outlook is a must.
- Must have experience working in Shipping & Receiving department with International Shipping.
- Ability to operate all fork lift trucks, preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Pay rates starting at $17/hour, based on experience
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week you work
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
To be considered for this Shipping/Receiving Administrative Assistant position, you MUST:
What's in this for you:
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Shipping & Receiving Administrative Assistant position in Burbank, California or any other any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records