Responsibilities for this Executive Sales Associate job include:
- Engage customers from our existing database through various channels (voice, email, SMS, etc.)
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- After initial training and early development, begin growing and maintaining book of business
- Successfully acquire new customers through prospecting efforts and by fielding new inbound inquiries
- Work and collaborate with members of cross-department team to manage active, in-process business and provide exceptional, responsive customer service
Preferred Qualifications for Executive Sales Associate include:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant previous experience preferred
- Entry-level - 1-month training will be provided
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with a team
- High degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Previous sales experience preferred, but other professional experience involving high level of customer service and communication skills will be considered
We have 1st shift with a 4 hour weekend shift once per month. available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Executive Sales Associate job in Chesterbrook, PA, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.