Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Quality Control Coordinator job in Bothell, WA. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 6+ months
Pay: $14.92/ HR
Shift/Hours: 8A - 5P
Responsibilities for this Quality Control Coordinator position include but are not limited to:
Provides administrative support to ensure the quality of all parts and products received for incorporation into final products. Review Purchase Orders for business and regulatory requirements. Generate records to capture inspection activities. Collect data that is used to improve system processes. You will partner closely with Recruiting leaders in the Markets, to maintain clear understanding of all current and potential vacancies.
- Review supplier pack slips for compliance to the purchase order.
- Perform the Receipt function of products used in the manufacture of IFE into the ERP system.
- Create and maintain Receiving Inspection records in accordance with established procedures and regulations.
- Perform shelf life calculations for age sensitive material.
- Conduct customer purchase order reviews for business and regulatory requirements.
- Audit inspection records for accuracy and completeness.
- Complete Shipping Inspection records.
- Generate inventory lists to support kit shipments to customers.
- Generate certification documents for shipments.
- Perform daily 6S activities.
- Support overtime as the needed by the business.
- Periodically travel to remote sites to support business needs.
- Perform inventory or labeling as directed by the management team.
- Reporting/Documentation Related Activities
- Scan documents to various data repositories.
- Perform data collection to improve system processes
Qualifications for this Quality Control Coordinator position:
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and Management
- Possess ability to research information in multiple databases.
- Ability to complete tasks quickly including the capability to multi-task and shift priorities as required to support business needs.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ability to protect confidential information.
- Ability to organize own work, coordinate projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Ability to maintain professional appearance.
- Conduct business by in a friendly, professional manner.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.
- High School diploma.
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC application.
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive.
- Minimum 6 months experience in an administrative or coordination role (preferred) with a strong desire to further develop business skills in a complex corporate environment.
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Quality Control Coordinator job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment