Responsibilities for this Escrow Assistant job include but are not limited to:
Prior to Closing:
- Order payoffs and final utilities for files; verify payoffs match title commitments.
- Handle all file requirements prior to closing, including but not limited to liens, judgments, and bankruptcy requirements
- Obtain most past and present tax information; ensure current taxes have not been paid.
- Order and follow-up on HOA letters, bylaws, financials, and irrigation.
- Obtain commission information on the real estate agents involved in the transaction.
- Disburse files and verify receipt and accuracy of wires.
- Prepare Power of Attorneys and Quit Claim Deeds when necessary.
- Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer regarding status of the file.
- Handle walk-ins or phone calls when Escrow Officer is unavailable.
- Help other assistants and fill in as receptionist as needed.
- Assist with entering figures from lender.
- Assist with printing documents for closing.
- Print checks for closing.
- Assist with faxing figures to lenders/Realtors.
- Clean out file for shipping of loan package, recordings, follow-up on any money held in escrow, etc.
- Prepare closed out file for scanning.
- HOA Letters
- Receptionist Duties
Qualifications for this Escrow Assistant job:
- High school Diploma
- 1 - 3 Years as an Escrow Assistant
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 2 Months -
Pay: 15.00/ HR
Shift/Hours: 8A - 5P
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Escrow Assistant job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment