Adecco is your workforce expert, providing work opportunities to more than 100,000 associates across all industries. Our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees and are offering remote onboarding and drive up hiring options, and we have partnered closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Currently, we are assisting Radial in recruiting for essential Warehouse Material Handler jobs in Martinsville, VA. These temp to hire opportunities are essential jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable warehouse experience.
Primary Responsibilities for Warehouse Material handler Jobs Include:
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Operating carts and dollies, to move merchandise throughout warehouse
- Warehouse Material Handler jobs are entry-level positions and do not require previous experience
- Reliable transportation and good attendance are required
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay!
- Free snacks and drawings for your chance to win fun prizes!
The starting pay rates for Warehouse Material Handler jobs is $10.00-$10.50/hr, plus overtime as needed! We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
For immediate consideration for this Warehouse Material Handler job in Martinsville, VA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records