Entry Level Warehouse Jobs
Adecco Gainesville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry Level Warehouse Jobs require candidates to hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment. For instant consideration of this Entry Level Warehouse Job, apply now!
Responsibilities for Entry Level Warehouse jobs include:
- Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks.
- Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Entry level - no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Candidates should meet the following qualifications to be considered for Entry Level Warehouse jobs:
We have multiple Shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for these Entry Level Warehouse jobs in Gainesville, Georgia, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview! --Must have a highschool diploma--