Candidates have the opportunity to earn up to a $200 sign on bonus!
What will you actually be doing as an Entry Level Warehouse Associate?
As an Entry Level Warehouse Associate at a local client you will pick ingredients and pack them into boxes, as well as other general warehouse duties
Primary responsibilities include:
- Picking, packing and stocking movement within a warehouse
- Maintaining the uninterrupted flow of a production line
- Keeping the warehouse clear
- Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Generous Bonus Incentives!
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at a local client? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- Entry Level Warehouse Associate jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Entry Level Warehouse Associate job, click on Apply Now!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.