ABOUT THE JOB:
Entry Level Operations Manufacturing jobs require candidates to operate production machines ensuring that manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensuring that all quality guidelines are met. You will be responsible for other production duties as assigned by your production supervisor. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Entry Level Operations Manufacturing are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit and pay card
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Entry Level Operations Manufacturing jobs starts at $11.00/hr, plus overtime as needed. Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get paid today!
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' well being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Operations Manufacturing job with a local client in Fraser, Michigan, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records