ABOUT THE JOB:
Entry Level Operations Manufacturingjobs require candidates to operate production machines ensuring that manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensuring that all quality guidelines are met. You will be responsible for other production duties as assigned by your production supervisor. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Entry Level Operations Manufacturing are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Entry Level Operations Manufacturing jobs starts at $12.50-13.75/hr, plus overtime as needed.
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Operations Manufacturing job with a local client in Escalon, CA, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records