Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations Jobs require candidates to operate production machines ensuring that manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensuring that all quality guidelines are met. You will be responsible for other production duties as assigned by your production supervisor. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs include:
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Maintaining equipment in good condition
- Keeping records of production quantities and time
- Reporting on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Candidates should meet the following qualifications to be considered for Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs:
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for these Entry Level Warehouse jobs with a local client in Christiansburg, Virginia, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records