Responsibilities for this Entry Level Customer Service job include:
- Managing a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Identifying and resolving complaints this is your chance to be a creative in finding a solution
- Use a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
Preferred Qualifications for Entry Level Customer Service include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
- A passion for people
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- The ability to multi task
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have a variety of shifts and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Customer Service job in Neenah, WI, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.