Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Entry Level Customer Call Service jobs in Burnsville, MN. These are long-term temporary jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable call center experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat and email
• Place, track and close orders through order fulfillment system
• Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues
• Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company
• Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
• Ability to calmly and clearly communicate with customers and other call center representatives
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
• Previous experience in customer service, retail, or call center environment
The starting pay rate for Entry Level Customer Call Service jobs is $15.00-18.00/hr., plus overtime as needed.
Training for this positoin will last 1-3 weeks with a shift schedule from 9a-6p, then move to a 12p-9p shift
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
• Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
• Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
• Skills Training
• Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Entry Level Customer Call Service job with Adecco in Burnsville, MN, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted: 8 days ago