Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as an Entry Level Call Center:
Working in an office environment while assisting customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests), working in a call center environment, using a computer system to track and gather information from consumers, and achieving productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level customer service.
Interested? Here's what it takes to apply:
- Even if you don't have much experience, that's not a problem - these Entry Level Call Center jobs are entry-level jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
- Must be able to type 15 words per minute
- Candidates must be able to sit the entire shift
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
These Entry Level Call Center jobs may require some overtime. With starting pay rates between $11.00/hr, this new experience is a great opportunity to learn new skills! We have opportunities available on multiple shifts, and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule.
We have openings on all shifts.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Entry Level Call Center job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.