Job Title: Electronics Repair & Soldering Tech
Contract Duration: Contract-to-hire
Shift: 1st Shift
Address: Chesapeake, VA
Job Description: Our company provides cost efficient repair needs for large telecommunication companies. In this position you will be testing, troubleshooting, and repairing circuit boards and PCB inside cable box and modem units.
- Using soldering equipment to repair, modify and change parts on electronic circuit boards
- Read and work from schematics, and maintain quality performance levels.
- Know how to perform surface mount soldering techniques as well as operate automated repair equipment (BGA machine)
- Good manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Strong SMT Soldering Skills and use of a soldering iron, oscilloscope, multi-meters, spectrum analyzer, etc.(preferred)
- Electrical Testing and Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience with PCB or circuit boards
- IPC Certifications a plus but not required
If you are considering new opportunities and this seems like a fit - Apply Today! Quick turnaround time and ability to start ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.