Responsibilities for Electronic Repair Technician jobs include but are not limited to:
- Disassembling and assembling electronic products within established times and quality levels
- Read schematics and follow instructions
- Performing adjustments and reworks as needed to meet functional design, quality and manufacturer specifications
- Inspecting electronic products for workmanship and compliance per established standard workmanship and operating procedures
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Electronic Repair Technician jobs:
- Previous electronic repair experience
- Ability to read schematics and browse PCB layouts files
- Comfortable setting up and executing verification test (e.g. continuity, measuring resistance, voltage, current, rise and fall time using test equipment such as a DMM, oscilloscope, power supply, etc.)
- Soldering experience preferred
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $20.59-21.50 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, Warehouse Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have multiple Shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Electronic Repair Technician job at CTDI in Portland, OR!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.