There is a position open through Modis with one of our top engineering clients as a Desktop Support/QA in Boston, MA. If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW.
- Pay Rate: $29.00 - $32.00 DOE
- Location: Boston MA
- Contract: 3 months
- Schedule: M-F 8AM - 5 PM (possible overtime)
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on network infrastructure and internal desktop systems - you make it happen.
- Be helpful and understanding - provide the support you would want!
- Customize the customer experience for every individual-all communication, instructions, and product knowledge to the level of the individual.
- Determine the most cost effective repair to minimize customer downtime.
- Be proactive! Prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service issues.
- 2-5 years of related work experience, or AA degree, or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have game development and testing experience
- A+ Certification - or able to obtain within first 6 weeks of employment.
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products
- Enthusiastic about technology and willing to learn and stay on the cutting edge.
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with ALL customers
- When the customer has a problem-are they going to dread your visit? If yes, youre not picking up what were putting down.
- Consultative approach to solving issues - Help us, help them!
- Able to transform technical IT solutions lingo into terms everyone understands.
- Impeccable follow-through to customer satisfaction.
- Will attempt to connect to anyone you meet, no matter how difficult.
- Insatiable desire for knowledge, independence, and success-strive for more than the status quo.
- Not intimidated by problems youve never seen before-confidence is key!
- Hungry to work hard and hungry to grow your career!