Adecco is assisting Citigroup recruiting for Data Entry Clerk jobs in Newark, Delaware. These Data Entry Clerk jobs are long term temporary opportunities!
Data Entry Clerk jobs require candidates to organize files and collecting data to be entered into the computer, accurately enter information into various computer programs, analyze data for errors, and report problems with the data within an office environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
*Actively Hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift!*
Responsibilities for Data Entry Clerk jobs include but are not limited to:
- Organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the computer
- Accurately entering information into various computer programs
- Analyzing the data for errors
- Reporting problems with the data
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Pay rates starting at $12.00-12.50/hr with mandatory overtime during peak periods!
- Casual, office Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Data Entry Clerk jobs:
What's in this for you?
We have openings for weekend 2nd and 3rd shifts!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Data Entry Clerk job at Citigroup in Newark, Delaware!