Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
Length: 24+ months
Pay: $21.57 / HR
Responsibilities for this Department Support Specialist job include, but are not limited to:
- Owns setup and accuracy of prospective customer including relationships between the existing meters, credit, contracting and accounts
- Liaises between sales and other functional departments to ensure proper communication throughout pre sales contract cycle
- Maintains data accuracy on any changes in customer data (ownership changes for example)
- Owns verification of customers legal name thru the secretary of state websites
- Owns setup and accuracy of transactional, hedge accounts and physical pool accounts
- Manages the submission of credit requests
- Manages the submission of standard contract requests
Manages and ensures accuracy of customer status in systems and communicates to account managers for locking purposes
- Coordinates the completion of LDC enrollment paperwork where customer signatures are required
- Owns transfer approval process from one salesperson to another
- Manage and resolve all Siren Rules
- Assist in data cleanup projects as assigned
- Assist in sales and employee training as required
Qualifications for this Department Support Specialist job:
- Requires 1-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Department Support Specialist job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment