Responsibilities for this Technical Support Specialist job include:
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls/emails with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Identify and resolve complaints
- Using a computer system to track customer interactions
- Record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken within a call center environment
- Answers questions and troubleshoots issues related to use of the Device: connect application (including our PC/Mac software data up-loader), HCP Portal, Odyssey, and other future software applications.
- Troubleshoots a variety of Windows/Mac computer issues, software/application operations and computer security systems. Provides technical support via phone and/or email.
- • Knowledge of Computer Operating Systems, Windows & Mac Based Systems.
• Solid understanding of web-based software and the ability to troubleshoot browser and network specific issues.
• Knowledge of FDA requirements and adverse event reporting preferred.
• Knowledge of HIPAA.
• Knowledge of / experience in network security and familiarity with processes such as driver installation.
Preferred Qualifications for Technical Support Specialist include:
- Candidates are required to have an Associate's degree or higher
- Bilingual-English or Bilungual-Spanish HIGHLY desired
- 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to read and follow flow diagrams
- Clear communication skills to impart information over the telephone to patients
- Skilled at presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to react to changing situations in a timely, calm and confident manner
- IT certifications such as CompTIA, A+ and/or Network+, Security+, MCDST, and MCITP preferred
- Are you comfortable working in a 24/7 center, where employees are expected to work Holidays? There are several shift options from 8 hour shifts to 10 hour shifts as well as day, night and overnight shifts. Are you able to meet these requirements?
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Skills Training
- Bonus Incentives! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Technical Support Specialist job in Boise, ID, click on Apply Now!