Schedules are Monday - Friday and you must have ability to work an 8-hour shift between 7 am - 7 pm. No weekends required. These positions will start at $15.00 per hour and offer a total of 4 weeks of training. Training hours will be 8 am - 5 pm. Schedules will be set after completion of training. Schedules will not be adjusted the first 90 days! Attendance is crucial for these roles, no missed days during training period.
- This role provides unbiased assistance to Medicaid Providers with questions regarding eligibility, medical claims status, and other program questions.
- Assists with problem resolution, as needed with empathy and compassion.
- Responds to phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Documents all encounters in clear and concise online logs.
- Transfers callers to other Call Center units as needed.
- Meets individual performance standards.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Attains and maintains strict required attendance and performance metrics.
- Minimum of 1-year Call Center or Customer Service experience or all military backgrounds welcome to apply
If interested, please apply today with your updated resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled