Responsibilities for Customer Support Agent jobs include:
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Implementing coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Customer Support Agent jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience.
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to type 25 WPM
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED), and be 18 years or older
The schedule for this position range from 7AM to 7PM (8 hours shifts)
For instant consideration for this Customer Support Agent job in College Station, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.