As a CSR at Chico's FAS Inc. you will identify and handle customer phone inquiries completely and accurately, resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer, and educate the customer about the products and services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identifying and handle customer phone inquiries completely and accurately
- Resolving customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer
- Educating the customer about the products and services
- Maximizing opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell company products and services Qualifications for warehouse Call Center Service Provider include:
- At least 2 years call center/customer service/up-selling experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products Must be available to work between the hours of 10am and 1am. Training begins on Monday 11/09 from 9am to 6pm for two weeks. Must be able to attend on-site training at campus in Fort Myers, FL.
For instant consideration for this Customer Service Representative job in Fort Myers, click on Apply Now!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records