Responsibilities for Customer Service Representatives include but are not limited to the following:
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to type 35 word per minute and pass call center testing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office