What will you actually be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
As a Customer Service Representative at Radial you will respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat, and email
- Place, track and close orders through order fulfillment system
- Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues
- Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly or daily pay - you choose when you receive a paycheck; once a week or every day with our exclusive daily pay option!
- Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
- Ability to calmly and clearly communicate with customers and other call center representatives
- Previous experience in customer service, retail, or call center environment
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.