What will you actually be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
As a Customer Service Representative at Radial you will respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests
- Use a computer system to track and gather information from customers
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level customer service
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- $50 bonus based on attendance
- Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to type 15 words per minute
- Must be proficient using Email and Microsoft Word
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records