What will you actually be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
As a Customer Service Representative at Radial you will respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests
- Use a computer system to track and gather information from customers
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level customer service What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- $50 bonus based on attendance
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at Radial? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to type 15 words per minute
- Must be proficient using Email and Microsoft Word So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Customer Service Representative job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
See you soon!