Adecco is assisting a local client in the recruiting for Customer Advocate jobs in Boise, ID. These Customer Advocate jobs are 3 - 6 month seasonal opportunities, with the potential to become a direct hire!
Customer Advocate jobs require candidates to manage a high volume of outbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns, identify and resolve complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now! Responsibilities for Customer Advocate jobs include but are not limited to:
- Provide thorough, timely, accurate customer support and complex problem solving via telephone, email, and other methods in a high-volume support center environment to include peak workloads.
- Complete accurate data entry of contact with consumers in computer systems.
- Respond professionally and appropriately to inbound calls and other sources of customer contact. Manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoot technical issues based on strong understanding of process, policy and systems.
- Conduct research as necessary to effectively resolve complex customer situations.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and expectations to meet performance objectives in service, quality assurance, and productivity.
- Support carrier appeals process, carrier reconciliations, and renewal of eligibility for non-financial assistance. Support processing of non-financial eligibility renewals and appeals.
- May create, route, and respond to customer and/or consumer connector tickets.
- Process enrollment discrepancies as well as perform manual verification's or reconciliations and related projects. May periodically reconcile eligibility data
What's in this for you?
* Pay rates starting at $12.00 - $13.50 an hour!
* Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
* Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
* Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Customer Associate job in Boise, ID! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.