Adecco Staffing is currently assisting several local clients in recruiting a Customer Service Representative in Rapid City, SD. We have temporary and long-term opportunities available. As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. Candidates will also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
- Receive a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated department or supervisor for further investigation
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 Years of Experience is preferred but our clients are willing to train
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment
So, let's end your job search here, call us TODAY!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled