Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting Radial recruiting for Customer Service Rep jobs that you can work from home. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable Call Center experience.
As an Customer Service Rep with Radial, you will respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that clients feel supported and valued.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat, and email
- Place, track and close orders through order fulfillment system
- Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues
- Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback Preferred Qualifications:
- Must be able to work out of a Merritt Island location for a two-week training and then work from home
- Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
- Ability to calmly and clearly communicate with customers and other call center representatives
- Previous experience in customer service, retail, or call center environment The starting pay rate for Customer Service Rep jobs is $12.00/hr., plus overtime as needed.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly Pay For instant consideration for this Customer Service Rep job with Adecco, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
We have evening and overnight shifts available!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records