Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned or required by management.
- Works with customers via phone and email to process quotes and order requests.
- Provides excellent customer service and conducts counter sales from walk-in customers.
- Prepares quotes and processes orders.
- Proactively encourages recurring customer order placement and advance orders.
- Tracks order status and provides updates and information to sales staff and customers.
- Conducts product and sourcing research.
- Works with business managers and warehouse managers to communicate stocking needs to meet customer demand.
- Maintains accurate customer information in company database.
- Enters orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Sets accurate customer expectations for response and delivery times.
- Will assist and provide warehouse duties with inventory, receiving, and shipping.
- This position requires regular and reliable attendance and adherence to work schedules.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or GED. Previous distribution warehousing experience preferred, must possess the skills. Must show the ability to learn quickly with minimum supervision. Must demonstrate proven telephone, customer service and computer skills with ability to multi-task and maintain composure in difficult and stressful situations.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Customer Service Representative opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records