What will you actually be doing as a Customer Service Rep?
As a Customer Service Rep at Epiq, you will work with clients to resolve issues . Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer calls and address caller inquiries
- Route calls as needed to appropriate resource
- Perform research using available resources to provide required information to callers
- Identify and escalate more complex issues to the research team
- Complete necessary administrative work and complete call logs accurately
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Customer Service Rep jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a schedule in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at Epiq? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Customer Service Rep job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
See you soon!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records