Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as an Entry Level Call Center associate:
- Working in a Call Center, you'll be making the magic happen by responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Assist customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests
- You'll be working together with your team to achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level customer service
- Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
- Even though you don't have much (or any) experience, that's not a problem -these Call Center jobs are entry-level jobs with room for you to learn and grow!
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Entry Level Call Center job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.