What will you be doing as a Customer Service Call Representative?
As a Customer Service Call Representative your primary responsibilities include:
- Place inbound and outbound calls
- Provides callers with unbiased information to assist customers
- Accesses, reads, and interprets customer and provider data elements
- Accurately performs all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions
- Answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at a local client? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- 1-2 years previous experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
- Ability to calmly and clearly communicate with customers and other call center representatives
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong computer and data entry skills are required
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00 some weekends will be required
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Customer Service Call Representative job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.