What will you actually be doing as a Customer Service Associate?
As a Customer Service Associate at Radial you will respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat, and email
- Place, track and close orders through order fulfillment system
- Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues
- Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly Pay Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at Radial? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- Must be able to work out of a Merritt Island location for a two-week training and then work from home
- Excellent customer service skills with calm, friendly telephone demeanor
- Ability to calmly and clearly communicate with customers and other call center representatives
- Previous experience in customer service, retail, or call center environment So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Customer Service Associate job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
See you soon!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records