If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Customer Service Associate jobs include:
- Managing a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Identifying and resolving complaints this is your chance to be a creative in finding a solution
- Using a computer system to track customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Organization is key
- At least 1 year of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to recognize and react to fraudulent activity
- Must be detail oriented
- Work history in security or loss prevention preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings for mid-shift!
Enjoy having off work, every Sunday!
For instant consideration for this Customer Service Associate job with Adecco in Cincinnati, Ohio, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.