Title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Length: 3+ months
Pay: $18 / HR
Shift/Hours: 7A - 4P / M-F
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Associate job include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as primary customer service agent in processing or responding to basic customer requests, inquiries and/or orders.
- Customer Service may be by telephone, fax, email or regular mail.
- Provides basic product/service/application information.
- Provides basic information on pricing and product availability.
- Enforces policies within guidelines.
- Develops or prepares reports as required.
- Must efficiently utilize the computer support system.
- Utilizes internal contact resources for specific situations.
- Exercises judgment and diplomacy as required.
- Maintains current information in an easy-to-use format.
- Coordinates and expedites services issues to higher levels or other departments as needed.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Must have some basic knowledge of computers.
- Must be able to process orders, requests, returns and adjustments.
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment