Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting Shutterfly in recruiting for Customer Care Representative jobs that you work from home . These are short-term opportunities that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable customer service experience.
As a Customer Care Representative with Shutterfly , you will provide excellent customer service . Primary responsibilities include:
- Take primarily inbound calls
- Take customer orders
- Provide issue resolution
- Other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility in schedule to work overtime as needed
- MUST be able to pick up the equipment needed to start working from home-located in the Muncie, IN area
- Hours of operation are 10am - 10pm EST Monday through Sunday (subject to change)
- Must be able to work any time within those hours, schedule to be provided weekly
- Peak season may require overtime, could be 60+ hours per week
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
The starting pay rate for Customer Care Representative jobs is $13.50 per hour, plus overtime as needed.
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
For instant consideration for this Customer Care Representative job with Adecco, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records