Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get paid today!
Responsibilities for Customer Care Representative jobs include but are not limited to:
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Implementing coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to type 25 WPM
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED), and be 18 years or older
- Pay rates starting at $14.00-17.00/hr
- Weekly or daily pay - you receive a paycheck every week or every day!
- Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings for both part-time and full-time schedules!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Customer Care Representative job at a local client in College Station!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.