RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
• Respond to written and phone inquires.
• Process eligibility documentation.
• Process accommodation requests and register students.
• Confirm tests sites and arrange appropriate materials to be shipped.
• Track all materials until scores are released for each student and process testing irregularities.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have 1 year inbound call center representative experience.
• Must be fluent with phone, email, and paper mail correspondence.
• Must have a High School Diploma/GED
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
• Must have very strong computer skills.
PAY / SCHEDULE:
The pay rate for Customer Call Service jobs starts at $16-17/hr.
WHY WORK FOR ADECCO:
We are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. We are here to help, and we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
• Casual, call center Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
• Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
HOW TO APPLY:
For instant consideration for this Customer Call Service job in Ewing, NJ, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted: 9 days ago