If you meet the qualifications listed below, Apply Today!
Responsibilities for Call Center Representative jobs include but are not limited to:
- Taking incoming calls to assist customers with various inquiries
- Assistance may be needed to locate products, research orders placed, apply coupon codes, research discrepancies & issue refunds
- Identifying and handle customer phone inquiries completely and accurately
- Resolving customer complaints and problems in an efficient and professional manner.
- Educating the customer about the products and service Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Call Center
- Previous Customer Service experience in a Call Center environment desired
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in sales / customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and toggle between multiple programs
- Pay rates starting at $12.00 per hour
- Excellent training
- Weekly Pay, you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week, medical, dental, vision, options available We will be holding our next training class at the Fort Myers Campus on Monday, 6/15/2020. Training will be 9AM to 6PM Monday to Friday and will last 2 weeks. Social distancing guidelines have been established during this time!
What's in this for you?
Flexible schedules between the hours of 10:00am and 1:00am are available. All schedules are based on 40 hours per week. Saturday and/or Sunday and Holidays are required.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job at Chico's FAS Inc. in Fort Myers, Florida!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefit packages in the industry to temporary workers. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled