- Interacting with customers via telephone/email/chat
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services.
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and punctuation.
- Must have the ability to make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear and calm matter.
- Must have a GREAT work ethic and be able to attend training in its entirety.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled